Today honestly nothing much really happened. I had one class and then stopped by the gym. After the gym I just listened to music while getting some sun. Then it was free food night, asian noodles. Meh, decent, it was free. Then watched a movie with some friends in the rec room.
Also mom if you are reading this, tell oma that I called Peter and Alida today (my grand uncle) and I may be meeting up with them this weekend. So that'll be cool if that happens.
Culture Blast:
I don't know if I talked about music here yet. But it seems that aussies like american hiphop and are a little behind on the music, but they also really like dubstep and electronic music. Ont their top 20 radio stations half the songs are dubstep/electronic. They play it at the gym and it got really annoying after a week.
An example, Song called Bounce
Anyway that's all I got for now
G'day.
No comments:
Post a Comment