Sunday though was AWESOME. I went with a group of people to Springbrook national park. It was an awesome canyon of rainforest and waterfalls. I can't put into words what an amazing site is was. You could see so far and see all around. The beautiful forest canopy looked life a soft blanket that I just wanted to jump on. At frirst it seems we had too book it to the first waterfall which sucked because I couldn't enjoy the nature that surrounded me and everything that peaked my interest I had to ignore to keep up with the group. We got to the first waterfall and it was really nice. After that though, I did what I wanted. Me and this girl who is nicknamed shushu climbed up rocks and went where we wanted to explore and still managed to keep up with the group. Ugh so nice to be free. And the smell of earth and rainforest just brought a sigh of relief to all stresses and any worries. I sent a feeling to my gut that I just wanted to let out a huge howl. What a relief to play around in the forest again.
On the way back we got fudge! mmmm fudge :)
No comments:
Post a Comment