Today I had no class so i slept in, went to the gym, and then went to pacific fair with some friends. I tried to find a place to get the flash on the camera fixed, but apparently kodak doesn't sell spare bulbs to compact cameras and then the store referenced me to some repair man and he said I'd have to contact kodak hq in melbourne and it still might be costly. Looks like I have to go without a flash which means no pictures at night :-/ It also means that I owe oma a new camera when I get back.
That night I planned on staying in, and my friends were going out. So I got bored at around 7 pm and headed over there just to visit with them and watch them drink. They convinced me to go out because I figured out that I wouldn't have to spend any money. There was a free bus to the club and then we got 2 free drinks and then there was a free bus back. So I went out and spent $0. Sweet. But I had to wait until 2pm to go home which sucked.
No comments:
Post a Comment