Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kalvin and Hobbs

So Tuesday became another work day. I woke up did laundry, and other sorts of errands. I finished my soil mechanics assignment. Had a roommate meeting with the residential director because there has been some problems with Cody, our third roommate. Primarily cleanliness and some arguments. So we attempted to fix the situation before things got out of control and before they moved us out. When I say us because Graham and I are awesome roommates. I dunno if I'll ever have a better one. Sorry Matty V, Dylan (205) Krull, Davey, and future roommates Kim, Danielle, and Bridget. But you have serious competition for the best roommate ever. Graham is really nice and since we are so respectful of each other and are good friends every favor is replaced by another favor between each other and makes life easy. And not only that, but graham is clean and an information technology major so he helps me with all my computer problems. Also Today (Wednesday) is his birthday so I'll give a birthday shout out to my roommate graham.

Anyway the rest of the day I went to the gym, then cooked dinner at Nigel and Kalvin's house while they weren't there haha. I basically live in two apartments now. I even do them favors such as mop their floor, because I'm such a nice guy. But you know who is awesome and hasn't gotten any love yet, Kalvin. Kalvin is the fuckin' man. He is the absolute combination of Indian/American/Australian. If anyone sees Kalvin they better realize they should shake his hand cuz he's the man. He owns like every nutritional substance under the sun, and luckily for me he shares his protein. His goal is to fill out his sleeves, so I said with all those supplements and the amount of eggs and meat he buys he better be big by the end of the semester. Kalvin also has a Pittsburgh Pirates flat brim, but who the hell wants a pirates hat, they suck ass. He just loves Wiz Khalifia so much, and then he goes and orders a few more flat brims. He gets a cubs, celtics and yankees hat; what shit hats, plus the fact that they are absolutely fake lol. Also don't give Kalvin more than two beers cuz he may just pass out. But he likes american rap which is pretty cool. He and Nigel wish they were black and can't wait to come to American, because America is so awesome. Nigel is always on ableton trying to make beats and sell them to some rapper, his other plan was quote, "I could easily be the next eminem, I just need to learn how to rap." Hahah. So I see a future in them much like that of chiddy bang or Moosh & Twist. Except they'll be named Kalvin and Hobbs. Churning out sick beats. Watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment