It has been one whole month in Australia already! Holy Shit. 1/5 over. I looked at my calender for things to do and when to do them and now I'm getting crammed on time and realized that this is all going to be gone in a blink of an eye. Well Fuck. I'm still getting used to everything, the 3rd week of school just ended and yet I don't feel like I'm in school. I really need to get back into the mentality. Oh well I gotta enjoy it as much as I can right now.
Tuesday I got back from Lismore, smooth bus ride and even got ahead of time. I have never heard of a better transportation system. Greyhound Australia you impress me. Anyway when I got back it took me a couple hours to write those two massive posts, upload pictures, and prepare for the school day. Then I went for a grocery shop. Classic. Played some catch. And Yes! Baseball, greatest sport ever. I went to the gym after that and then did my first homework of the year with two friends: etienne who is from France and Skyler who is from LasVegas. It was Soil mechanics. Oh great fun, took about 2 hours. Great ole engineering. Long homework seshs with good friends.
Wednesday I had labs. Not only that but I had my first pop quiz. Well it actually wasn't "pop" it was just pop to me. I thought it was on thursday, but I was wrong. Went cold turkey and got 7/12. Passing... eh. I'll do a better job next time. :-) Anyway after class I went to the gym and just chilled out. I ended up watching an australian horror film. Don't remember the name but it basically was texas chainsaw massacre aussie style.
Thursday I had class awl day. And then celebrated by going out to the tav with friends.
Friday I slept through my first lecture :-/ and barely made it to my tutorial. And it was the most exciting night ever. After Nigel went to the beach with his new mate and kalvin and I got back from the gym we made steaks, watched avatar the last air bender (cartoon), downloaded ableton live which is a mashup program and started making beats (lets just say we're roooookies right now), and a little GTA.
Anyway sounds like a normal week, right? yeah... Oh also the aussies were sayin to create little profiles of them so watch out for that in the near future.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment