Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hitting the Books

So this whole week I've finally gotten into gear and started focusing on school and school work. Of course also I have been feeling fairly sick. I also started drinking chia seed, tea. Chia seeds are a super food that the aztecs and tarahumara and it is supposed to supply a crazy amount of vitamins and minerals. For those that don't know the tarahumara I suggest reading born to run. It explains how they run insanely amount of distances. So we'll see how I do after a couple weeks.

On tuesday I went and got my dive medical, which of course cost more money. And then I turned it into the dive school with Janine, Victor, and Josh. They started us on filling our paperwork out and then made us watch an introductory video that was about an hour and a half long. I still have one more video to go, I'll be finishing that monday and then heading to the pool for my first 'dive'. I'm pumped. When we got back, I hit the gym and then hit the books... hard. I started working on 2 lab reports due this friday. Pain in the Ass.

Wednesday, I worked on the labs all day and studied for my statistics test on Thursday. This is the day I felt the worst. My brain was fried and I had no energy. I did decide to take up a new hobby that hopefully I will get good at. I want to keep it a surprise because A) I don't want to disappoint if it doesn't work out and B) It'd be more exciting if it was a surprise. So we'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment