Thursday, finally the day where I get all my shit done...well... atleast til next week. Then I have 2 assignments to do. But anyway I took my stats test, raped that. Handed in my lab reports and I could finally breath a sigh of relief. Although my lab reports were probably shit, but I still got'em done. I couldn't be bothered being couped up in my room again so I went with some friends to the tavern. I didn't feel like drinking though, just wanted to get out. But of course when you go to tav sober, bad things happen to you. I thought I'd be fine but while talking to my friend Victor the table next to me got into a fight and some fucker thought he was tough shit and throws his beer at the kid next to me. And what do you know! Half of that damn drink splashed all over me. It's weird though that I didn't get absolutely pissed off and started a bar brawl. That's probably what would've happened if I was drunk, but because I was sober I guess I knew it wasn't intended for me and that the security guards would take care of things. So I called it a night and went home. Funny thing though, I know someone who works at the tav and he said that over the radio he heard that the one guy ran back to his car and pulled out a samurai sword on the security guard. Like who the fuck just has a samurai sword on them ready for any situation. He wasn't even Japanese. Only at Tav...
Friday! Oh how I've been looking so forward to you. Not just because it's the start of the weekend, but one of the best days of they year happened. Fantasy (American) Football Draft Day. I had no choice but to draft during my two hour lecture of soil mechanics. But it probably couldnt've worked out any better because that class is boring as hell. All the Aussies in the class were most likely looking at my computer screen and thinking what the fuck is that kid doing? But anyway it awesome to talk to all my friends back home again. I wish I could've been with all of them though in Quig's basement drinkin beers and smack talkin'. Anyway it was a great time and turned out very well for me. I got the 7th overall pick (out of 10) and somehow Arian Foster dropped harder than the New York Stock Exchange. That explains my draft right there, I clearly got the championship team. Zach of course has his hard on for Wide Receivers, hogged em all, but has a shit team anyway. Vince of course drafts j. charles 2nd who will end up faltering, and it'll be the classic vince playin the free agent lotto. Cory is pretty smart fellow though and he'll be a contender this year. That is if Ben Worthlessburger stops rapin little girls. Andrew Clark (chocolate droppers) who the fuck is this kid. Nuff said. No but in all seriousness this kid was added to the league on default by grant and quigs because we couldn't find a 10th kid to play. I guess he's probably a cool kid, but his team is shit, might as well have brought LLKJ back. Hell we need 2 friends that check their shit cuz we got Mr. Q lined up in the 9th spot. Don't get me wrong Big Al is the shit, and it's awesome he's a part of the league, but I always feel bad when I talk shit about his team because I'm afraid that he'll come beat me up or not let me come over again. hahaha. Then there is John, last year's addition. Everyone has met him, he's cool, and he's kinda become part of the crew, especially at U of I. He was the biggest accident last year and deserved to lose to Cory in the finals. This year he got the 1st overall pick and did a respectable job with, but also threw it away with Hillis and BGE. Then you got Grant, every year he thinks he has a good draft but then he gets fucked some how and has to crawl his way back. Always ends up being a middle of the road type-a guy. We'll see if finally works out for him this year. Then Quigger who thinks he's gonna be the toughest guy cuz he drafted the dog fighter first overall, but in reality he has shit recievers and running backs on crutches. So as long as his players stay healthy he'll be good. Doubt it though. Finally, Bobby Todd, two first names. Kicked out of the league for not knowing his shit and not checking it before and now the next few years has been trying to build his team up like the Detroit Lions. Every year known for picking guys way to early and picking the bears&packers players. This year he's spread his wings a little bit though and I say has a competing team. Not a championship team, but some competition. Anyway this year I'll probably win the title again of most wins and most overall points during the regular season for what? 3rd/4th year in a row. Just gotta hope there's no accidents in the playoffs.
Oh, you wanna know the rest of the day?... It was Shit.
No just kidding. I did some skyping, hit up the gym, and then made dinner at Nigel's with kelly, courtney, and Kalvin. We watched the world's fastest indian.A move about some kiwi (old man from new zealand) races his shit little modified motorcycle to about 200 mph at some race track to become a world record holder. It was good but half in the movie, Nidge, Kell, and I went to the gas station and got delicious ice cream. I had no idea what I was buying so I went with what Nigel got. A bit nervous because for some reason I didn't trust him. But it was so good. It was an chocolate covered vanilla and the the chocolate layer was so thick and delicious. And to make it better it had carmel in between! It was orgasmic. Anyway that was my day. We finished the movie and I went to bed. Still trying to feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment