Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sundays: Outlet shopping & Movies

Today I went shopping at the outlet mall with the Aussies. Shoes here are ridiculous, a normal pair is like $130 and they can range up to $300. Good thing I don't need shoes. I ended up buying a jumper (hoodie) and a Holland soccer jersey, it was $28, I needed it. I probably won't buy much more unless it's a solid souvenir or present. When we got back it was too late to go to the beach and there wasn't much else to do. We've become quite the porch monkeys though. It seems every time we're bored we just hang out on the porch. And when the sun comes down, we watch a movie. I'm also trying to figure out where I want to go, when I want to go, and how much it is going to cost me. Anyway this coming Saturday is race day, which is apparantely the biggest party of the year and it's held at the nearby race tracks. And there is unlimited food and drinks. Sounds like a great time to me, plus you get to enjoy betting on the horse races. Hell yeah. Better not bring my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment