Wednesday I had labs, did some skyping, went to the gym. In the evening Graham and I had some people over for pizza, beer, and crazy moose shots. Graham introduced everyone to his canadian specialty. It's a shot of canadian club whiskey with maple syrup. We didn't buy maple syrup though because it quite literally costs a fortune. It's expensive enough in the U.S. let alone in Australia. Anyway it was pretty good because it would always leave a sweet flavor after the shot. Graham enjoyed his birthday, and I went with kalvin and hobbs to G30 to study. Although nigel and I got pretty tipsy so I just watched an episode of entourage and then got a little bit of work done.
Thursday I had class, watched nigel suck at fifa 2006, grocery shopping, and the gym. I bought Graham a delicious lamington birthday cake. I don't think I've talked about lamingtons yet. But they are cakes with chocolate on the outside with coconut crisps. They're mad good. Then we went out to tav to celebrate grahams birthday.

No comments:
Post a Comment