Thursday, August 4, 2011

Scuba Steve(Ian)

Sorry for the lack of a post for Wednesday, but nothing really happened and I had class all morning Thursday. Wednesday I just had some class, went to the gym, and hung out.

But Thursday, was club sign on day. And I signed up for scuba diving! I'll get my life time certification and a few free dives! All for a small price of $250. But since I only have to buy 1 book this semester, I figured the rest of my education funds can go to scuba education. Now I'll be able to scuba dive the great barrier reef!

Later that day Graham and I planned out our spring break trip some more to the outback. We decided that the trip would be best if we made a nights stay somewhere random in the outback before we get to ayers rock, that way we get the most out of the whole outback experience. So we went to the nearby adventure store and found a two person tent for only $50. What a nice cheap way and better way to enjoy the outback than sleeping in hostels. Only thing we have to watch out for is for snakes and spider, which I personally think is nothing.

Well yeah that's it for now, exciting stuff coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment