Sunday, July 24, 2011

Stumpy

Today I went back to the beach again. It was windy again :-/ You tan so fast here, it really caught me off guard. We layed out for like 20 minutes and all tan lines were gone and I started peeling. No I didn't put on sunscreen, but from now on I will.
Then we went downtown (surfers paradise) and got lunch. The best thing was that I got to walk barefoot, and was considered normal! I even got to order subway barefoot haha. I'm so granola, keepin it on the dl, i want friends. That is one unfortunate thing so far, noone here cares much for the environment. The closest I met was a conservation club for whales and this girl studying environmental law from england who I got into a debate with (making enemies already, great...). It's hard though because a lot of people are really ignorant about the environment. Whatever, I'm here for new experiences and culture.

The rest of the day I didn't do much, just hung out, watched a movie. My friends convinced me to go to the bar with them. I kept it classy, wearing jeans and a t-shirt (my purple haze shirt to be exact). There was actually a pool table there! But the cue ball along with the others were smaller than normal, and the sticks suck. But hey pool was pool.
Good times

No comments:

Post a Comment