Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Day Off


Today I had not class already, One class on Monday and none on Tuesday. Looks like a 4 day weekend to me. Don't worry dad I'll still go Monday...when I'm in town...maybe. But hey he said there were lecture videos and lecture power points online! So anyway, today. Today I had nothing to do. So what else is better to do than some GTL (Gym, Tan, Laundry)? Nothing I tell you. It's the esential chores of being a man (immature college student). Washing costs $3 and drying costs $2. So fuck that, I set up a clothes line. Luckily I brought my cordage and knife with me. And it saves energy. Besides you see the size of that porch?! You can't do shit out there, and it's got the view of construction. What perk for paying so much! And if we're going on apartment rants, then lets just say they promised me a plasma tv, but only the new apartments got them. We got a box tv from the 90's with 6 channels, good thing I don't watch tv. We don't have an oven either, just a microwave and stove top. And as for counter space, second to none. It's about the size of a text book. Here are some pics of my room, so white that it looks like a prison cell:













Anyway, the point is, I don't plan on staying in my room often. Which is good. So after I did my essential chores I needed to look for something to do. I texted friends and they were all at school or doin' bull shit. I even asked this one girl to hang out, she said she'd text me later... never did of course. Clearly I got too much swag.
That night I made a legit steak, pasta, assorted veggie dinner with my roommate and german friend sam. Then we played cards and drank a little with our french friend, etienne. I also tried passion fruit for the first time, which was delicious. Etienne also gave us a shot of his grandmother's 40 year old calvados alcohol. And when i say shot, you take like 1/8 of a shot class full. It was by far the strongest alcohol I've ever had. It was good though. I went to bed around 10pm and that was that.

Til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment