This morning I went grocery shopping, avocados are pretty cheap here so I can't wait to pig out on 'em. Then at 12 I had an our long intro lecture to my MATlab class. And then I had a make up orientation because I missed the one last week. :-p In the evening I went to the gym, and it was much more crowded, it sucks because it's such a small gym. Still getting used to Kilos. For dinner it was Taco Night! The Uni Village gives us free tacos every monday. Hell yeah, saves me moolah. I pounded like 4 and I was set the rest of the night. I ended up passing out early (at like 10) because I was exhausted. So overall it wasn't much of an exciting day. But my roomate graham and I decided that this weekend we're going to the wildlife sanctuary and the following weekend we're going to a rugby game. That's all I got for now.
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment