Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fear the Goon

Today I was sick most of the day and just hung low in my room and went grocery shopping. Most other Americans that I've talked to so far aren't used to Goon, so many people seem to be getting a little sick. At night there was a huge event at one of the clubs. Everyone ended up going and it was pretty fun. The dancing customs are a bit different than in the states, and lets just say you can point out the American from miles away. After, my new mates convinced me to try a kebab (not shishkebab) it was really good. Someone got pizza and god it is awful. It makes frozen pizza in America seem like a 5 star delicacy. Oh I forgot, I met also met some kids from Germany and France. I love this whole meeting people from all across the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment