On Monday Orientation week started. it's not really orientation, it's just an excuse to get drunk, meet people, and have fun which is great! Today was like block olympics so all the different apartment blocks competed against each other in small games. One game was rock climbing and another was a hockey shootout, those were my favorites. After each game your team got points and the team with the most points wins a cruise. Sadly we lost, but it was because the winning team had so many obnoxious drunks that when awards were given out they got all the stupid awards and won.
It is so weird to have open drinking everywhere and be encouraged to get as wasted as possible. Especially drinking GOON. I realize i briefly mentioned goon in my last post, but now i know what it REALLY is. Goon is cheap, shitty box wine that everyone drinks here because everything is so god damn expensive. Apparently it is made out of fish and egg by product... It's awful but I guess i better get used to the damn thing.
I met some more people too, most of them are from Sydney and they seem pretty cool. They also like American Rap, but are like a month behind so I'll get to hook em up with the new tunes.

No comments:
Post a Comment