

Today was a pretty simple day. I went to the gym and then I went with my Aussie friends to the beach. It was really windy so the waves were really big. It's hard to capture and relate the size of the waves on camera, but lets just say if I went into the water my trunks woulda definitely made it off, I'd get scratched up by all the sand tossin around, and who knows maybe stung by a bunch of jelly fish. So the only place to chill out was on the beach, but because it was so windy the sand was wippin around and it felt like you were bein whipped by tiny bb's. (As shown in the second picture...sorta) On the left it's Cameron and right it's Nigel. They're both fuckin awesome. Anyways so we left pretty early, went back and watched a movie called The Tournament. It was a pretty brutal, and it was made in England. Then I hung out in my apartment (cuz i'm such a loner) and got stuff done to get ready for school. That night I chilled out with my Aussie friends some more. In one room it was me + 6 Aussies, haha yeah so I'm getting used to the new slang. Keen = chill/be good, so i'd say like yeah i'm keen to do that, or like you gettin keen tonight?. True = cool/cool beans/right on. Bird = a chick/babe/girl friend. Then there is obviously no worries and mate. Oh, and there is Yeeeeaaaahhh Buddy = Fuck Yeah. That's all I can think of so far, but I'm sure there is a lot more to pick up. And the rest of the night I met some more people and had a good time.
I'll be speakin' Aussie in no time.
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment