Today I went back to the Pacific Fair with my roommate, he hadn't been there yet and I needed to go back for a few things. I got a notepad now to keep a budget and record of all my expenses so I don't end up spending an outrageous amount of money. I need to save up to go visit places. It took me 4 days and like 15 different stores until I could find a place that had something to charge my damn camera. I finally came up to a camera store and they just sold me a universal charger. At least I can start taking pictures now, but I also found out that the flash doesn't work anymore so either I will see if I can live without or if I can go get that fixed.
For dinner I had kangaroo meat! It was actually very good. It is a lot like steak and kinda roast beef. And no, I haven't seen a kangaroo yet. (Due to the fact that I live real close to the city) And after dinner there was a redbull party, so we had a couple jagerbombs.
Keeping eyes out for kangaroos.

No comments:
Post a Comment