This Morning I woke up and went to the gym. Apparently tuition doesn't get you any benefits here, it cost almost $200 for 3 months to lift in a small gym. Not only that but the weights are in Kilograms so for a while I didn't know what the hell I was lifting. I found out though that 1 pound = 2.2 Kg. Damn conversions.
I went to the Pacific fair with some buddies, I got excited when I heard there was the pacific fair and australian fair here. I thought it was going to epic! Instead, I find out that they call malls here fairs. That doesn't make any sense. There is no carousel, chocolate covered bacon on a stick, games, and pony rides. Therefore it's not a fair!
I wanted to find out the temperature but everything is in Celsius of course. Instead I just add 32 degrees and that's around the temperature, but I'll never actually Know the real temperature. Damn conversions.
At the fair there were a lot of surf shops, it's awesome. I'm for sure getting a lot of billabong, quiksilver, and ripcurl clothes. And It won't be long before I get up on a surf board! Also I guess no camera shops have no cable chargers to cameras so now i gotta order one online and wait a couple more days for one. I do have a few pictures that i took before the battery died out. Those are on facebook.
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment