Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Feelin' like the states...sorta
Today I played basketball, man do kids outside of the states suck. It was fun though. I also went Ice Skating today. Man, the skates were awful. It was Ski boots/rollerblade boots with a flat blade on the bottom. And most people it was their first time skating, I may has well been Patty Kane on the ice. At night we all went to see harry potter at the theatre. It was cool because they rented out a whole theatre for us and before hand we got food like bread, popcorn calamari, soda, and popcorn. For some reason it was really funny to people that the goblins have big noses and Voldemort had no nose... I thought the movie was pretty good, but i fell asleep for a scene so obviously it wasn't fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment