Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sick and Study

This week I got really sick so I was immobile on Monday and most of Tuesday. I got some penicillin right now I feel back to normal. I did 8 hours of homework on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. So that just tells you how much I did this week. The rest of the time I just watched movies, maybe hung out a little with friends, and chilled at home with Graham. I am now done with all of my assignments. Wooooohhhh. So I got 3 finals left. I have a week off ''study week''. And then One final the next week. And two the last week. This weekend i'm going to byron bay so that should be fun. If anyone wants to send me anything for finals.

my address is 96 edmund rice dr. southport qld 4215 australia. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment