Monday: Was a good, lazy day off. I went to lecture and then the gym. Went for a walk. And then watched movies the rest of the day.
Tuesday: Nothing like Tuesday Morning Football (MNF). The Bears were playing the Lions and it was a huge game that Chicago needed to win. I was stressed out at first because the damn village closed the rec room where the game could be watched, but luckily Graham found this site where you can stream almost any sport you want. So I got to watch it with Courtney from the comfort of my room. It was decent quality, but turned out to be a shit game. Don't really want to talk about it so I'll move on. I worked on my GIS project a little bit and then headed to the gym. After the gym I went and set up some more rolling snare traps for practice. Also I will give a mention that Graham 'managed' to scare me finally. I was at my computer and I heard him coming so I turned around and he popped a grocery bag in my ear and I jumped. I saw him playing with grocery bags earlier that day too and knew it was going to happen, but I guess he picked the right time when I let my guard down. It's tough to constantly remind yourself to be aware of things especially when using technology. At night I was quite bored so I went out with Graham, Kelly, Nigel, and others to Surfer's. I went out but I didn't drink, rather had more fun watching people and dancing. Once we got off the bus in Surfer's, Nigel went to head butt me from behind and I turned around and my elbow clocked him right in the jaw :-/. Uhh whoops. I felt so bad, it made a big pop and his lip was bleeding everywhere. I apologized and took him to Mcdonalds to clean up. We pretty much danced at Sin City the whole night, but the most fun was at maccahs. Graham was already there with a few others about to fall out of his seat. He had too much fun eating his mcflurry. Nigel was holding up the clerk with his "gun" underneath his shirt looking for a red R. Instead of monopoly at mcdonalds they have like scrabble or something like that and if you get certain letters to spell a word you can win prizes. So I dunno if anyone saw him earlier with his bloody lip but if anyone noticed they would've thought that Nigel is crrazy. Funny night.
Wednesday: I went to my two labs and got out early. I have plenty of work to do when I get back from Melbourne, but it should be manageable. I went to the gym, I've started biking/running again. Man cardio wise I'm out of shape. Um I went to my sitspot and then went to Nigel and Kalvin's to plan on some pranks because I guess now block 9 is a warzone. In the evening Graham, Sarah, Janine, and I had free tickets to a premier showing of an Aussie film called The Cup. Sort've like Aussie's version of Seabiscuit. It is a good thing that the tickets were free. I mean the movie wasn't all that bad. It was a good story. The beginning was a bit slow, but it picked up once the drama occurred. It was also a full moon that night, great for a walk around. Janine and I went for a walk to talk about trip plans but ended up walking for awhile and through the woods. The woods was lit up by the bright moon and the chorus frogs were in a constant melody. Good way to end the day.
Thursday: I had class, had a lab exam, and now I am on my way to Melbourne to visit my cousin Matt. It'll actually be a long trip. I come back next tuesday early morning. I will have a lot of blogging to do and a lot more picture so look forward to next week. Goodbye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment