Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hell Week

So Tuesday I got back from Sydney, it was a kinda shitty to be back in the village and school, but I did miss friends and such. I had to immediately get back into the school routine. Gym, homework, eat, and sleep. I did manage to go on few walks. I also finally got some time to build my first Aussie Bow Drill Kit. It is made from a paperbark tree and works quite well because the wood is very soft. So nice to work a knife again and get primitives pumping through my blood again.

This week was also extremely stressful because I had the hardest test of my life on friday night. Really stupid Friday night at 6 right before break. I hate my prof so much. I could go off on him, but I won't. Not here. I'll get through it though. But the test killed me. Literally. Well not literally, but it was by far the worst ever.
Upon completion I then celebrated on a night out to broad beach for jesse's birthday. I ended up getting yelled at for throwing darts at a wall posters (hot bikini chicks) at a house party and couldn't get into the bar/club because I was wearing my nike 6.0 casual shoes, which is b.s. cuz graham could get in with his 8 dollar k mart shoes. But whatever I'm over it.

I planned on making this post more detailed and let everyone know how i'm doing and stuff, but it's late and I gotta get up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment